On May 7th, 2020, Governor Larry Hogan modified the “Stay at home” order and allowed us to return to provide dentistry for our patients. We are excited to see everyone again. As you know, cases for Covid-19 are still relevant. We have been working diligently to improve our services and protocols to help prevent the spread of the disease and to protect our team, our patients, and our community. As we phase back into elective dental care, we have instituted the following protocols:
- Advanced registration: Please use our online registration and COVID 19 screening forms.
- Pre-appointment confirmation calls: To assess any changes in your health
- 'In-Your-Car' waiting: Please check-in by calling call us at 410 363-2308 when you arrive. Please remain in your car until our staff member contacts you to enter the office.
- Mask requirements: All patients are required to wear a mask when entering the office.
- No Gloves: If you are wearing gloves, please remove them and dispose of them properly prior to entering the office.
- Hand sanitizer: To be used by all patients upon entering the office.
- Temperature checks: All patients are checked for fever with an infrared touchless thermometer.
- Straight to the treatment room: You will be escorted to the treatment room as soon as you enter the office.
- Limitations on companions: Only patients are allowed entry within the office. Whenever possible, family members or companions should remain in the car.
- Tele-dentistry: As we have been doing for the past 7 weeks.
- If you are sick and do not feel well: Please inform us before coming to the office.
- Daily health assessment and temperature check of team members at the beginning of the day
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all team members
- Masks are worn by all team members at all times.
- Continuous and thorough disinfection of ALL surfaces in the office
- Partition at the reception desk
- Appointments are made in the back or can be done by phone after you leave the office.
Infection Control Fee:
For us to provide the utmost service for you and to keep you safe, an infection control fee of $15 will be added to your appointment. This fee may or may not be covered by your insurance company. Payment is expected at the time the services are rendered.
As stated in our last newsletter, our staff will contact you to reschedule any appointments which were cancelled.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unusual time. The health and safety of everyone are our highest priority. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Drs Fine, Lever, Sugarman, Stein, Tosky, Shenk and Burstein